Scrapping and other crafty bits

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Ay eck...

....can you guess what it is yet? Of course - its my head board! Converted to B & W -I think it looks better this way.

My hat arrived today - hooray! I'm really pleased with it, thought it was great value for money too! I'll give you a sneak peak, and show you the rest after tomorrow!

A couple of problems though. I have been wondering what else I can do to my mush, in order to become more witch like (save it people, I have already thought that - you dont need to do much Charlene etc etc lol). I have had some great ideas from my fellow DT buddies over at the ILHOTP forum!! So far, Im blackening teeth, warts and wrinkles, and white hair with bonus twigs and leaves!

So thats that problem sorted. However, now I have the problem of my big bushy barnet. The hat wont fit on it! So I may have to blow dry my hair straight. I really will look like a witch then - its been a while since I last did it so it could be frightful! Yay - mission accomplished then lol or at least, thats what I'll tell people!

Behold, the hat........

Love the colour of it!
Another short(ish) one from me - now I have handed in my assignment - I only have to start preparing for another one! How dare they! Swines...oh, and decorate the house ready for our Halloween bash tomorrow, and bake some pumpkin scary fairycakes, and finish this LO for my challenge over on BTYD on Saturday, and remove the brush from my butt after I have finished lol its a good job Im a woman isnt it? Lol - only joking - just in case there are any male readers out there today!
Thanks for stopping by folks and have a happy halloween! I might get chance for a quick post in the afternoon prior to our party, then it'll be thursday or friday before I upload the Halloween pics!

20 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh yes .... I really love that shot of your headboard! The strong shadows make it look slightly creepy and ominous! Love it!

Also love your hat! Yay for someone else who loves Hallowe'en!

Do you have any of that flower-soft stuff that some cardmakers use? Well, my DD Kerry stuck some of that on her face and it looks for all the world like mould or lichen growing there! Perfect for a creepy witch! :)

Enjoy your party! xxx

Bobs said...

I forgot to say that Kerry used the plain green flower-soft! xx

Anonymous said...

ROFPMSL... think I need new glasses Charli... at first glance I thought ooooh bet she's not happy at the kids leaving their bike in the bedroom!!! I thought it was a bike frame.
So off I went to get my specs after I read your post and lo and behold a beautiful bedhead!! slap my wrist :-O It was the angle of the photo... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D
Loving your halloween hat can't wait to see pics of you in your costume :D

All of my Todays said...

Great headboard Charli. Loving the hat too. My two have been mithering me for a halloween party this year but I'm a miserable old bugger and told them no. The scary mask will come off the wall again this year to scare the little people who dare knock on my door. Muhahahahaha

Bambi said...

nice angle and effect on your headboard!

Hazel said...

Great headboard shot.

Louise said...

it does look good in B&W. Great shot Charli
X

Diana said...

Great bed and I LOVE that hat!!!

Beverley Todd said...

Fabulous hat - I NEED one! LOL

Lynsey said...

What a fantastic shot.

Lynsey said...

What a fantastic shot.

Simone said...

Great picture of a great bed.

Jolanda said...

Love your hat!!

Unknown said...

Great headboard charli, looks almost dungeon like, is there something you're not telling us ;o) x

Angela said...

Wow, some headboard, it look huge. Black and white makes it look so dramatic, fab.

Love that hat too :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl....Just got back from your house, And what a fantastic night we have all had...You certainly know how to entertain folk.
Have to say you looked fantastic tonight and you and mel had my stomach aching with laughter...We should have more get togethers like that...Thanks a million charl tell shaun i said the same once again xx He looked brilliant also xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shot! Loved it!

Diana said...

Hey Charli where are you??? I am missing you and you won my 10 pound donation to breast cancer awareness!!!

Love Di

Anonymous said...

Come on Charl where are you ? I look forward to your pics and your Blogs....get back in action girl we all miss you to bitzzzz
Mama xx

Anonymous said...

free naked [url=http://celebritynudephotos.paidtoblog.com/2010/10/14/avril-lavigne-hot-non-nude-photos/] naked[/url] Celebritynude