Scrapping and other crafty bits

Thursday 18 October 2007

I love green, I do!

Hooray!! Green is good for me today, because I finally finished the scarf I was making (I have a few loose ends I need to sort but as good as!!). I love green; along with black, yellow and red (lol) it's my favourite colour. Above is one of Shaun's bears, looking rather dashing in said scarf lol
Now I have a dilemma though - to embellish or not to embellish?? The pic below has a flower I made, the more I look at it the more I think I need to do a neater one. But what do you think? Should I put one on or leave it as is? Its a bit plain without, but plain is good sometimes!! I'm starting a hat for Shaun snr now these cold days are drawing in - I had my arctic weather coat and boots on this morning - along with the above unfinished scarf. Ive got a couple of LO's on the go and a card for my blog post over on Blog Til You Drop tomorrow, stop by and have a peep if you get chance folks! Right, thats all from me now guys, will be back after lunch to check out your green photos for today! Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Bobs said...

I love that scarf and I love that flower!

For me personally, I wouldn't have the flower on it, but that's just my taste because I'm not a 'flowery' person.

The teddy is pretty special too ..... I love his big nose!

Hazel said...

Fab green photo. I like the flower, but I think it looks just as good without it.

Hazel said...

I've given you a 'you make me smile' award - details on my blog

Bambi said...

those are nice scarves!

Jolanda said...

Great little scraf. It fits him beautifully.

Diana said...

Great scarf Charli. This is the crochet scarf I guess. Love the green and the little added extra looks so cool!!!
Love Di

Anonymous said...

Love the teddy wearing the scarf. I like Bobs would leave the flower off for the same reason as her.

Looby said...

Charli, I am SO impressed with the scarf and flower! you clever thing!!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the green they are fab..
have awarded you so pop back and see my blog

Caroline x

Unknown said...

Ooh that scarf is gooooorgeous :o) xx

Maaike said...

lovely scarf!

sharon said...

I LOVE green aswell, I do!!..lol
LOVE the scarf, LOVE the contrast of colours with the flower on..me??..I would put it on.xxx

Angela said...

Gorgeous scarf with or without the flower. I would put the flower on though, it's a sweet flower and would make me smile, therefore making the scarf a happy scarf :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl...Looks great that scarf and i would put the flower on it looks nice, The colour contrasts perfect i think xx

etteY said...

nice scarf with or without the flower :D

Deborah said...

lovely green scarf and gorgeous flower, I would add the flower it's fun and not everyone has a flower on their scarf :-)

All of my Todays said...

Great scarf Charli, I am determined to learn how to knit this winter. I think the little flower is cool and would definetly have it on there. x

Anonymous said...

oooh fab scarf Charli and it looks soooo cute on the teddy bear.
I like it with the flower on and off so guess I'm no help to you ..lol :D

pokettiger said...

Such fun little critters for your green and yellow photos. Fun photos.