Scrapping and other crafty bits

Thursday 4 October 2007

Blimey, Ive only been tagged again!

Ay up, Ive been tagged again by Rach of Uniquards!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I really don't like pink. I was a tomboy, growing up, and hated anything girly including things of the pink variety!!

2. I'm a complete and utter nerd when it comes to gadgets and suchlike - love em, cant get enough of em, want more etc etc

3. I'm scared stiff of fairground rides. Think Pepsi Max, think - you must be ******* joking!!

4. We had a really bad house fire when we were kids, and if it wasn't for my marvellous super mum (who broke her thumb, and bent it right back - ewww) rescuing us, in more ways than one, I wouldn't be here typing this right now.

5. I have three brothers and two sisters - all younger than me, no I'm not bitter, jealous etc lol. One of my brothers once asked me 'Charl, when I'm 50, will you be dead?'

6. I am a home bird. I love nothing more than a cosy night in with the Shauns (or my family), glass of wine in one hand and bar of green n Blacks in the other. Boozy nights out and such? You can keep em (see hungover SPS pics and you will see why)!

7. I nearly drowned on holiday in the Dominican, when, some eejit driving the boat attached to the banana boat we were on, decided it was a good idea to turn sharp and tip us off. Shaun did not appreciate me also nearly drowning him, by clinging to him for dear life, forgetting that I was pulling him underneath the water lol but that's what partners are for isn't it?

Consider yourselves tagged guys:
Lou
Alix
Mary B
Fairycakes
Roo
Ruth
Ettey

Cheers Rach - I enjoyed this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the bear as well charl...It looks quite depressed sat there.
I like the pics brings back a lot of memories, All good holding you as a baby xx

etteY said...

hi Charli, thanks for tagging me! I love all your pics below, nice to know all the members of your family :D

Alix said...

hi charli...tagging is a whole new world to me...but i'll give it a go!!