Scrapping and other crafty bits

Wednesday 3 October 2007

A funny old day...


This is my tray! Its one of the ones for catching glitter/embossing powder etc, and it is covered in melted powder, as I am quite rubbish at triple embossing or whatever you call it. You know where you layer loads of powder to make it extra thick, then stamp in it and stuff? That! Has anyone got any tips for getting all the powder out of these trays - as it seems to stick to the bottom of it - hence the mess its in now!!
I have altered the hue in this photo - previously it was a lovely purple colour, but I much prefer this funky green!! So, projects for today are:
  • Finsh this intro chapter and workbook for course - priority numero uno
  • sort out my LO for my friday's post on Blog Til You Drop
  • do my CJ entry for the Another Stamp CJ

I've put those on here in the hope that it might be the kick up the butt I need to actually get this stuff done!

I loved the stuff everyone came up with for yesterdays 'card' prompt! My favourite has to be Bobs' though - that type of card features highly on my crafting supplies too! And Suzy's network card, because without that in my computer - I wouldnt be able to do all my secret internet stash shopping!

K guys better go, one son, kicking off and demanding my time - better go and give it! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Love the tray Charli, can't help though as I have never really done stamping and embossing it's on my to do list though.
x

sharon said...

love it..and the position of the text..x

Bobs said...

Love that colour - I've only seen the pink ones. Also love how you've done the text - fabby!

Hazel said...

Good idea for today, Charli - love the green, but bet it looks great in purple anyway (one of my fav colours).

Nina said...

cool colour tray!

Maaike said...

handy!!
I always take an a4paper and fold it....

Anonymous said...

Great tray Charli... love that colour!!
Hope your little list works for you ...lol It would take more than that to get me moving :D

Aubrey Harns said...

Fantastic tray & LOVE that color! Great shot.
Aubrey

SmileyCarrie said...

Love your tray! Great pic!
I liked the funky green too ! :)

Hazel said...

I've just tagged you - details on my blog.

Unknown said...

I sat here looking at your tray thinking, cor what a great colour and look, it even says what it is on it.... then I realised DOH!