Scrapping and other crafty bits

Wednesday 17 October 2007

The winter blues

Hello there folks! I think this cacky weather has well and truly put a dampener on my mood. I have felt quite rubbish, for the past few days now. I could do to hibernate all through winter but I dont think it's allowed, or considered 'normal' for us human beans, so I shall have to soldier on like everyone else lol
I did take my orange pic yesterday, just couldnt motivate myself top get on here and upload it! It was some veggie soup I made, looks a bit radioactive doesnt it? It tastes really good though! Add a bit of extra hot peri peri sauce and bingo - spicy soup heaven.

And this little fella is Eric. A friend bought him for me years ago - it's the little guy off the Levis advert from a while back - even brought a song out *shakes head, but did buy it*.

I shall depart folks, and hope I have something far more interesting to show and tell tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

13 comments:

Jolanda said...

The soup looks yummie!

Bambi said...

eric has both colors (^_^) he looks so cozy in that cubby.

Terrie Farrell said...

OMG i LOVED flat eric...i had one in the car! LOL wasn't it mr oizo or somehting liek that...omg i can't type today!

Diana said...

Yummy looking soup! Also laughing and trying to understand Terri's comment LOL

Anonymous said...

oooh that soup looks like it certainly could warm the cockles of my heart :D
Love the orange pics... hope you are feeling more upbeat soon, it's rotten when you feel low ((hugs))

Bobs said...

Awww Charli {{{{{hugs}}}}} Hope you feel a bit chirpier again soon.

Love the colour of your soup - and Eric looks nice and cuddly!

Unknown said...

That soup looks very warming indeed.

Oh. Dear. You bought an Eric LOL. Still, we have to have these things for photo prompts such as this dont we, that can be your excuse :o)

Love the red photos from the other day and your LO is brill!

Hazel said...

Eric's lovely!!! And yummy soup!

Louise said...

OMG I had a flat Eric... until the dog humped it to death...LOL!!!
I make a soup that goes that colour too... just what you need in the winter:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl....Just reminded me i forgot to bring some of that delicious soup home yesterday..Flippin Eck I could have had that for lunch today....
I love Eric, you should take a pic of george The little monkey my dad bought you when you was born.
Bye for now xx

sharon said...

I remember Eric..lol..matches your soup perfick..xlol

Anonymous said...

The soup looks scrumptious.

Jolanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.