Scrapping and other crafty bits

Friday 26 October 2007

I {heart} chalk and charcoal filter...


You know why I use the chalk and charcoal filter for my self portraits in PSE?? Well, its the same reason its being used here - to hide a multitude of sins lol lol
And before you say - blimmin eck Charli - we know why you need all that slap - I keep my empty bottles because when I have six - I can take em back and get a free lipstick! I love Mac makeup - swear by it. If I use normal 'available at Boots' type makeup - I usually end up looking a nice shade of grey, slightly anaemic or if I am about to croak it - a lot of them just aren't made for my 'yellowy undertones' skin. There I go again with the probably unnecessary quotation marks. This is most definitely my favourite corner of my bathroom as it houses all my precious non-craft type items. Sometimes when I feel and look like hell, a good ol coat (lol lol what am I on about, two or three coats) of makeup does the trick, and 'spruces' me (as my sis would say!).
I was hoping for a kitchen pic today, because I got a cracker of my Shaun eating a chocolate biscuit with his uncle Jack. When I looked at them sat there I thought - this is definitely my most favourite bit about my kitchen today - my bro (and his pal too) and my boy, sat there smiling and laughing - cant ask for more than a happy bunch of kids! I'll post the pic another time.
I am finally getting there with the assignment. Just got the finishing touches and I'm done. I have a LO underway too, just cutting my title for it now. Slightly different to my usual - hooray!!
Right gotta go, would be real nice to finish this LO tonight - feels like ages since I last scrapped proper!!
Thanks for stopping by folks, and have a great weekend!! Oh no! Its SPS tomorrow. I feel a bit of C & C filter coming on....

7 comments:

Marina said...

O I know what you mean it does a great job of hiding a multitude of sins that is why i have always got mine near by or go get it out of my daughters room again for the 10th time this week hahaha don't you just love them :~)

Bambi said...

amen to make-up!

sharon said...

me too..love Mac.x

Unknown said...

LOL you do make me laugh :o) Might have to try this Mac stuff, sounds a bit more grown up than Collection 2000 ;o) x

Louise said...

I love the bottles, thank god for good make up is all I can say:)

Anonymous said...

LOL... girl after my own heart Charlie... slap hides a multitude of sins!!
Well if I can be bothered to put it on LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl...Mac make up...by far the best i agree with you there...Didnt we have a good day when we went to manchester to buy some.
Days like that do not come often enough.
I do not know how you keep up with all the stuff you do charl...You deserve a flippin medal...Truly folks she does...Our shaun is hyper and she never stops all day.