Scrapping and other crafty bits

Friday 19 October 2007

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, thank {insert your own word} it's Friday!!


Here are my 'blue' pics for today! The first is Shaun snr. I love his eyes. Well I love all of him lol but I think his eyes are gorgeous, and I was quite blown away by them when I first met him, as I still am today! And bless him, I said, I want to take a pic of your eye. What for, he asks, dubiously. For my blog I says, so he reluctantly agreed. And I stand there, camera at the ready, point and press - and nearly blind him with the flash!! Light aint good round our way at the moment so had to use it!

Second pic is of one of my sons humongous feet, with his cool blue sneakers on that his auntie Melly bought for him! Now Mel, if you read this, I hope you will accept sincerest apologies from your dork sister.


Today peeps, has been a bad day. I have been run ragged by the childer. I was supposed to meet my friend today, for a play date with the kids and her niece. On the way down to Preston on the phone to my Ma, I asked our Mel if she fancied coming to meet us and she said she would. We were going to a Wacky warehouse, get a brew and let them have a good play. But things didn't quite work out, when I got to my friends, her niece hadn't been dropped off.So she made a brew, and I duly started running around trying to prevent the kids from eating her flowers/cable card/carpet/DVDs/remote controls and generally anything else that was lying about. Needless to say, I haven't converted my pal over to the motherhood club. But my sis still went over to the wacky warehouse - and I completely forgot!!! I am a total scatter brain at the moment. Anybody who knows me reading this will probably be thinking - what are you on about Charl - at the moment???
It was really great seeing my pal Tammy today though and cheered me up! We've been friends since we were born I think (is that possible? lol) - we lived next door to each other for a while and then went through all of school together. I am so glad to see her happy and settled - she is a brilliant girl with a heart of gold, and we have been through so much together over the years.

I was greeted by my boys with this gorgeous bunch of flowers, on their return from doing the weekly shop. Another thing that has really made my day today. So although it has been a mad one - it has ended on a good note. And we're on curry tonight - what could be better??!!

Note to self: read through posts on threads and such like more, because sometimes things dont quite sound like you intended them too!! I wrote a post on UKS about Looby's latest challenge LO, but it looked as though I was there, bigging my own LO up and giving myself much praise *shakes head* - its the same with text messages, sometimes you realise too late that it doesnt sound at all like you intended it too! Can get you in trouble lol....

K folks, a rambling post from me, so I shall say au revoir and speak to yall soon!! Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh Charli!! Thanks for the giggle about the Wacky Warehouse. Can't believe you forgot to go! lolol

Love your blue shots for today - but I REALLY love your flowers. Lucky you!!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

great blue shots today...

flower is fab ..

Caroline x

Hazel said...

Sorry it's been a fraught day, but flowers and curry at the end of it can't be bad. Lovely blue photos, particularly Shaun's eye - especially as the poor man was subjected to the flash!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl...I am not surprised you forget the odd thing Love, I do not know how you keep going, You are never still for 5 minutes.
Love the pic of shauns eye...Not only are his eyes a beautifull Blue but the white is so very white...And i have to say though the pic looks good it does not show the actual Colour cos shauns eyes are the nicest blue i have ever seen..they are almost like a denim blue...Hes a lovely Lad xx
Bye for now xx

Bambi said...

great close-up of the eye! and i bet those sneakers won't stay clean for long (^_^)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous big blues your fella has :o) x

pokettiger said...

Oh how I love sunflowers and your photo is so amazing. Great shot.

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 320 bucks on every page. But for all I found this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 250 dollars on every site. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 170 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 190 dollars on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are about 330 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?