Scrapping and other crafty bits

Monday 15 October 2007

Naughty Blogger

Good morning folks! Naughty because I didnt get any photos on yesterday, or any blogging at all - tut tut. See, if they guys over at HS:MS aren't around - I start slacking. Terrible.
A quick pop on to upload my red photos for today, and also a 12x12 LO that I did for KTP's 'its only words' challenge over on Blog Til You Drop from last Saturday. The above is using the quote I mentioned from last Saturday's post. Before joining in with the HS:MS prompts - I very rarely scrapped photos of me. But now I have done two LO's in the past couple of weeks, so my book of me scrapbook is filling up quite nicely!! There is a new sketch challenge up from Saturday just passed by Looby here, and its fab - I'll hopefully be having a go at it later whilst the childer are napping. Dont forget - any non DT entries are eligible for our monthly DT competition (the DT can't enter coz we're judging it, and that wouldnt be very fair now, would it?? lol) - you could win a fabby prize! Pop over and have a look see what Rebecca Nash won for September!
This is the t-shirt I am wearing today. And of course, I never leave home without my big bushy red barnet now, do I? So lots of red. Not forgetting my baba's lovely red head too! He is kicking off, however, so I shall refrain from photo taking for now. He has removed the sky card, and folded it in half, chewed it, and now it works when it wants to!! Ay dear. I did have a bit of an excuse for not getting on yesterday - I felt like hell! Women's troubles - sheesh. They dont normally bother me, but they have been steadily getting more and more painful since I had young Shamus. Dont know what is going on there. BUT I DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU THAT!!!! (said in a Chris Tarrant style)
So I shall say good day! Thanks for stopping by, and I shall be popping over to your blogs in a short while!!

16 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Some gorgeous hair you have there Charli and my son would love that T-shirt but in black and without the glittery bits! x

sharon said...

how glossy does your hair look, what do you use on it??
Lovin the t shirt.x

Hazel said...

Beautiful red hair! Sorry to hear you felt so bad yesterday - perhaps a trip to the doc if things don't improve in future months.

Bobs said...

I hate to be pessimistic, but I'm 50 and still get like that. No sign of the 'change' for me yet, sadly!

Love your red hair!! I'm so jealous!

Diana said...

GREAT red hair and t shirt! I love your hair!!!
Love Di

Sue said...

Oh Charli I remember that pain. DD gets it a little but fortunately I now only get BAD PMS!! Look after yourself and there are things the Dr can give you to help, (there never used to be but a friends dd gets something to help the . . . errrr flow I think. . . . :D ) So don't dismiss this option.

Great red photos. Your hair is fab. So glossy.

((hugs)) Sue

Pink Blossom Creations said...

great photos of red Charli..
know where you are coming from with pain etc

Caroline x

pokettiger said...

Now that is some amazing red curly hair. The t-shirt is fun!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shining red hair Charli... I wish(sigh) mine was like that :D
Loving the T-shirt too and your layouts are gorgeous as usual :D

Maaike said...

whaaah there is music on your blog!
Love the red hair!

Louise said...

love the colour of your hair, and that t-shirt is lush.
Sorry that you are having problems... must admit I'm going through atm too:(

Here's to a miracle cure for women's problems:D

Anonymous said...

Hi Charl...Your red hair was and still is my pride and joy..Along with my lovely grandson shamus of course, I can remember people asking me had i dyed your hair..You was a baby in a push chair ??? I Used to get quite annoyed to be honest.

Anonymous said...

What great hair!

etteY said...

wow gorgeous locks! cute shirt! :D

Deborah said...

love the t-shirt and your red hair is beautiful .... all those curls.
My hair is as straight as a poker and I can't do a thing with it.

Love your LO's too :0

Terrie Farrell said...

What a cool hair shot! Looks so glossy......why does mine always look like a flipping dry old birds nest!