Scrapping and other crafty bits

Monday 27 August 2007

HS:MS - Sun


I refused to be beat -lol. When I saw this morning's photo prompt I thought - uh oh - I may well be stuck here - not a scrap of sun in sight!! Chatting with Mrs B in the Charli's Angels UKS team thread - she suggested using a play on words and considering 'son', which was very nearly my photo. Then I saw the sun, escaping once again - even though it hasn't been out all day it was nice to see before boboz!! Better late than never - or at least that was what I used to say when I arrived at school and work every morning lol

4 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great shot - I've had the same problem today a complete lack of sun in my space :(

Hazel said...

That is a beautiful sunset - what a pity though that you didn't have sunshine today.

Angela said...

Great shot!

Diana said...

great take on the prompt Lovely shot Di