Scrapping and other crafty bits

Monday 27 August 2007

Anyone for a challenge??

Hello again! Any of you guys up for a challenge??

It is the turn of Charli's Angels scrapping team (UKS) to set the challenge for this week. The challenge is as follows:

As we are Charli's Angels we would like you to:

- use an angelic/demonic link/theme i.e. children/pets/us being little devils etc - 5 points

- use white paint somewhere on LO, to signify our purity and innocence - 5 points

- silver or gold, to signify our shiny and polished halos - 5 points

- feathers, to signify our wings - 5 points

Also, as it is the anniversary of Brian Epstein's (Beatles manager) death today, we would like you to:

- use a Beatles song - 10 points


The above pic is my attempt at it, and features all the members of Charli's Angels Team. Thought the song was perfect for their pic - they are a really supportive bunch and we all help each other through whatever life happens to throw at us (which lately has been a fair old bit!!).


If you're up for the challenge, have a go and leave a link to your work on this blog, or hop on over to UKS here. A few other Angels have had a go so you can see what they have come up with over there, and upload your stuff or leave a link - would love to see what you come up with!!


So far so good - on UKS i entered the August challenge and i think i might be through to the next round with JimJams - thats if they close the poll quick - aaargh!!! Wish me luck!! I won July's House Challenge with this LO here, so I didnt even dare think Id get this close to getting through to the second round again! I thought you guys would all be sick of the site of my village lol, which was the theme of my entry for this month - it's the ribbon n roll mini book I made - I have posted it in my blog somewhere!

So if you're reading this and you voted for me - thank you so much!

Thanks for reading if you didnt vote for me too though lol

No comments: