Scrapping and other crafty bits

Friday 24 August 2007

Have a little...patience....

Last night, my son, Shaun, came into my craft room, generally ransacking the place as he always does when he gets chance. I had let him run round without his nappy on - unfortunately he had pulled out a load of chipboard words and quotes from a box, spilling loads onto the floor. And yes, of course, he decided to have a pee - ended up peeing on one - yes, only one, chipboard quote! What did this quote say when I turned it over? PATIENCE.

Thought it was hilarious - it might be one of those where you have to be there lol.....

Anyhoo, Im going to be a very busy bee - got all my stuff through from the open uni yesterday for my degree, quite a pile there! Then there's the DT stuff to do now too - cant wait!! And not forgetting my pals on UKS - Im team leader of Charli's Angels and love keeping up with what all the girls are up to - they keep me going, they are all a brilliant, talented and supportive bunch of ladies, and I dont know what I'd do without em!

We've just done our first challenge on UKS - which goes live on Monday the 27th of August - be sure to check it out in the inspiration and challenges forum on UKS - we think it's quite a challenge!! So that's what Im off to do now - email our challenge and the links to the girl's work for it. Maybe be back later...

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Charli look forward to your teams challenge of the week.
You will have to do an LO of 'patience' :lol:

Charli said...

Mary You're right, I nearly got my camera out and took a pic of him but I worried for the safety of my chipboard!!

Ruth said...

Please don't use the chipboard word though!!! :lol:

Charli said...

lol it has been banished to the bin!! Shame that, twas a nice chipboard quote!